www.midwestcaferacing.com

Midwest Cafe Racing
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MCRA MEMBERSHIP
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:20 pm 
Privateer Racer

Hello all! I am here to talk (well type) about our MCRA membership, This membership is required for RACING with MCRA But not for Trackdays, However, Even for you Track day riders it will offer a few perks, we are working on a special deal for all members right now :) But you the Member have Final say of what we do, You pick the Board, you pick how we run, YOU pick where we can go from here! I am reaching out to those that have not signed up for a membership to think about it, You input is VERY inportant to us, and you guys are the reason we can keep doing this.

http://midwestcaferacing.com/products/mcra-membership/

For those that have purchased a membership and have not recieved a card, please let me know ASAP and we will get one out, or have one waiting at the track for you

Thank you
Tommy
MCRA Board Member
Membership Liasion

Post subject: Re: MCRA MEMBERSHIP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm 
Privateer Racer

WELL tis the Season! Time to get back out there and RIDE! Memberships are live again, you can find them over at http://midwestcaferacing.com/membership-and-donations/ Right now we have Surdyke on as a great membership sponsor! That is going to continue to offer the MCRA members 15% off parts! We are still working with a few other dealerships to try to keep this going as a way to say thank you to our members and riders! Also over at http://midwestcaferacing.com/membership-and-donations/ you can get a $10 subscription to Road Racing World! (This is for members only, if you are not a member or fail to purchase a membership you have just made a $10 donation to the RRW auction fund, Thanks!) Just add it with you membership and we will take care of the rest! Please make sure you put in the correct address to send you card and subscription to RRW.

For those that have already bought a membership, I will get those out tomorrow (Monday March 4th, 2013) Sorry for the delay, I did not get those emails until this weekend :oops:

Thanks for the continued support of the MCRA and we look forward to yet another exciting track day and race season!!

Tommy Specker
Rider Rep/Membership

Post subject: Re: MCRA MEMBERSHIP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:47 pm 
Privateer Racer

For those applying for a Race License, when you Receive your membership card/race license, there will be a big RED stamp on the back, you cant miss it. IF you receive a card WITHOUT that stamp, and paid for your license, PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR LAST RACE LICENSE, OR CERTIFACTE OF YOUR COMPLETED RACE CLINIC TO THE TRACK AND WE WILL GET THAT TAKEN CARE OF FOR YOU. See Registration track side for assistance.

Thanks
Tommy Specker
Rider Rep/Membership/Race license