www.midwestcaferacing.com

Midwest Cafe Racing
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MCRA CORE GROUP RIDERS
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:34 pm 
Track Day Novice

I would like to thank a few people for helping me out a great deal this past weekend. racing in the expert class is going to take alot of dedication on my part to get to those single digit times. With that being said I would like to thank Dave Lacavich for giving me a lot of help with my bike not only knowledge but also actually setting my bike up. Its hard to believe knowing that you are helping a competitor get faster by telling them something and make changes to their bike that could possibly make you more competitive. I cant thank you enough. Anthony Dean is another guy that will go out of his way to help you in anyway he can and honestly not expect anything in return. Gave me a great deal on tires and changed them for me and helped me go to rain tires. He wouldnt take a dime but this is what he did. He gave that money to the road racing fund. Jeff Selbert is the other guy that has honestly helped me out since 2011 whether it be helping me with tires or just knowledge by him slowing down to show me a line. Domo is another guy that is def a great guy to talk to and just to be around in the pits. I cant thank you guys enough. Being around MCRA since 2008 I have seen the old regime to the new regime but these guys are really in it to help this club grow. The other guys that have helped me in the past that I probably said thank you to but never said anything on here is Joey Behlman He helped me a lot with my SV in my 2012 season which helped me win a championship. Geno has given me knowledge at putnam park and Gateway and has always been a class act for gateway and truely has the club at heart. Paul I got to really know over the years and its always good conversations about our bikes. The funny in this is when I found out he went from an sv to a big bike also and we was having the same issues with our bikes.

Thank You guys very much

EX/GT #99
2010 sportsman champion
2012 am/gtl champion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:23 pm 
Track Day Advanced

Cool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:46 pm 
Gp Racer

I second all of that. Those guys are awesome and I have learned a lot from them as well, and there are so many more!

Todd #84
Chris #74

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:45 pm 
Track Day Novice

Great post Kerry!! The feeling is mutual! Always puts a smile on my face when I see you were able to come out and ride. Don't worry you will eventually wrap your head around that 750 :)))